Chief Victims Advocate
Identifies which defendants (students) do not demonstrate proficiency on state standards by continuously assessing and monitoring students groups and written sessions.
Parenting Behavior Management
Experience / Certificates
Court Ordered Classes COP-i
Other Duties at Company
- Substance Abuse Monitoring
- Threatening Behavior Screening
- Violation Regulation
- Mastery in monitoring defendants (students) via corporate supervisory software.
- Admirable dedication for compliance to victims services and State batterer intervention laws.
- Superb Communication skills.
- Reporting Timely Paperwork Coordinator.
- Dedicated team player.
- Outstanding representative of the Corporation.