Court Liaison Administrator
Maintains liaison with the Executive Case Manager, Student, Probation/Parole Officer & the Clerk of the Court regarding Programs Provided or other pretrial services issues.
Certification "Love in Action"
Experience / Certificates
Court Ordered Classes COP-i
Other Duties at Company
- Defendant Services
- Lead Case Worker
- Clerical - Reception
Blow & Glow Salon
2013 Care Specialist / Consultant License
Saugus High School
Diploma Santa Clarita 2012
- Mastery in streamlining documentation preparation and delivery to various county courthouses and probation offices via corporate supervisory software.
- Excellent understanding of each individual State and County law regarding defendants court ordered program.
- Superb Communication skills. Handles direct customer service with personal communication skills.
- Track record of greeting each individual in a polite and friendly manner. Tolerant and flexible to different situations.
- Dedicated team player with outstanding ability to develop relationships with various personalities.
- Outstanding ability to talk to people and lead them in the right direction.